Spearheading process improvements and software, website, and tool development efforts to significantly enhance the performance of leading high tech, publishing, and advertising operations has been the hallmark of my career. Among my many accomplishments, I bring to your table Sun Certifications in Java Programming, Web Component Development, and Enterprise Architecture.
Throughout my career, I've enjoyed ample opportunities to hone my team leadership, project management, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills—talents I'm confident will contribute greatly to the continued success of your organization.
Select highlights of my recent career contributions and achievements include:
- Maintained and extended JeppDirect ATG Dynamo eCommerce infrastructure.
- Integrated JeppDirect functionality into Jeppesen's new general aviation portal product.
- Worked with JeppDirect team to implement performance and process improvements.
- Building a cloud computing-based web application and utilizing Ruby programming language to develop merchant business tool suite for BuyWithMe.
- Enabling business users to track click activities and gestures by designing custom tracking system.
- Re-launching 'Health' vertical section of the New York Times Digital website and removing its 'Times Select' paid content offering.
- Redesigning, rebuilding, and redeploying the Pantene website utilizing JAVA programming.
- Extending existing JAVA components and creating new custom J2EE components for the Gerber website.
- Launching 18 new, and decommissioning 5, existing websites for GT Brands within 2-year tenure.
For a more detailed illustration of my skills and experience, please review my resume and feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience so that we may further discuss how my abilities align with your current needs.
Thank you for considering my candidacy.